RE: PrimeTime TV vidcap card WORKS

Randy Rathbun (randy@qni.com)
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 19:56:29 -0500

thanks for the comments!

Couple things to try: =20
#1 - What video mode are you in? I am running 1024x768x256. I have =
not been able to get the card to show video when I am in 1280x1024. =20
#2 - I take it you are seeing TV okay?
#3 - Windows CU-SEEME only works in 160x120.
#4 - Seeing black lines is good. it means you are almost there! Here =
is my start up procedure:

a. I am using a camcorder which sends on NTSC channel 3. =20
b. The first thing I do is start the PrimeTime TV application, and =
switch to channel 3. Close PrimeTime TV
c. NOW start CU-SeeMe
d. If you have a picture, good! you are set! If not:
1. Click File|Video Format. Set the image dimensions to 160x120, =
Image format to 8 bit Palettized
a. If you have an imagage, good! =20
2. Click File|Video Source. Select TV/Tuner, then click SECAM, then =
click NTSC.

You should now have a video image! Apparently, there are still a few =
bugs here to work out, but once you get a picture, the rest is gravy!