Re: Quick-Cam for Windows

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 20:06:58 -0500 (CDT)

Well.
Your comment about Cornell 'having' to write a patch brings up an
interesting thought -- if a patch can be written for a NON STANDARD
camera like the quick cam, thenwhy could not a similar kind of patch be
prepared for the INDEO video card, or the Video Blaster Rt300, or ... in
other words leave Cu SeeMe intact as is and just insert some kind of
conversion program into the mix?