Re: Developers

Don Johnson (johnson@magicnet.net)
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 23:16:50 -0400

>Are there any Cornell or White Pine cuseeme developers on this mailing list?
>Would you identify yourself? It seems that the questions users have
>are being answered by regular users like myself. I could be wrong.
>
>John Kit

That's what the list is for. The developers are busy improving the program.
The FREE program in the case of Cornell. Frankly, I'd rather have them
developing than answering the same questions every two weeks because so many
people join the list and immediately start asking questions. No body, it
seems, wants to do their homework these days!! :-)

Don
Don Johnson

johnson@magicnet.net
Orlando, Fl USA "Home of the Orlando Magic!"