Re: CU-SeeMe source

Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 14:13:45 -0400

At 9:42 AM 10/3/95 -0400, David Reider wrote:
>I would like to have a look at the source code for the application. In the
>"About Box" under the copyright information, it indicates that the source
>code may be redistributed, etc. How can I get it? FTP folder at Cornell
>denies me access.

The reference to source code in the About Box is an extract from the
University of Illinois copyright information, which covers the "Maven"
program, from which CU-SeeMe audio was derived. It does not apply to the
rest of CU-SeeMe. Serious inquiries regarding access to the CU-SeeMe
source code can be directed to Martyne Hallgren
<martyne@nr-atp.cit.cornell.edu>. Those with commercial interests should
also contact White Pine Software.

-Tim
Tim Dorcey Tim_Dorcey@cornell.edu