Re: sex reflectors

D.Stark (dstark@eznet.net)
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 13:09:21 -0400

> Haha! Yeah...right
>
> >From: Yoda <yoda@yoda.bradley.edu>
> >Subject: sex reflectors
>
> >I would like to have a list of all these nudity reflectors so that I
> >might conduct some research of my own and possibly determine the
> >impact of these nudity reflectors on the cyberculture.

I think everybody is missing the point here. All of the
ultraconservative anti-Internet-porn wackos have failed to provide any proof
that all of this porn is actually pervading the Internet. Where are the
live porn video sites? Nobody seems to have actually seen any.
dstark@eznet.net
http://home.eznet.net/~dstark/

New uses for bad CD's......

Tape two together and make really neat sunglasses with them.
C Net Central's Mailing list