Re: Lag from reflector - not reflector?

Claudiu Dan (eabu927@ea.oac.uci.edu)
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 22:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have also been wondering that if you want to receive audio from only
one person...and turn everyone else off are you still actually receiving
the packets from the rest but hear only the ones from the one selected?
That would seem to be inefficeint use of bandwidth. I hope that is not
hte case.So it should be that your video should be faster on a modem if
you receive video and audio from only one person on the reflector ..is
that the actual case?