Re: Mac only list please... NOT

david a. schlussel (dschluss@engin.umich.edu)
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 17:47:26 -0400 (EDT)

I suppose you could read both lists then, I would like there to be a
separate quickcam list, 'cause i'm just a little tired of hearing about
them. I know where my delete key is though, and i can just delete any
messages I don't want to read.

+ David Schlussel +
+ dschluss@umich.edu +
+ MCIT-Special Projects +