Re: [*] was Re: CUSM

Bill Ryan (bryan@wpine.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 14:28:05 -0800

>On Thu, 19 Oct 1995, bill mcintyre wrote:
>
><snip>
>> CUSM on either a pc or a Mac. Why doesn't somebody write a nice
>> easy-to-understand, step-by-step book with nice colorful illustrations
> ^^^^
>
>I think Michael Sattler (URL below) is working on this right now.
>http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/sci-tech/comp/CU-SeeMe/index.html

So is White Pine Software.

However, ours won't be free :), but you'll get professional quality docs.,
unlimited tech. support, additional features, etc.... for one low price.

I gotta stay away from those marketing types, I'm beginning to sound like
one =:o

*Bill

P.S.: Send flames or any comments which will cause me undue stress to
someone else, I have enough daily stress to deal with :)

Bill Ryan (bryan@wpine.com) "Keeping You Connected"
Principal Software Engineer "CU-SeeMe Master Licensee"
White Pine Software, Inc. http://www.wpine.com
40 Simon Street PH: 603-886-9050
Nashua, NH 03060 FAX: 603-886-9051

"One can resist an invasion of armies, but not an idea
whose time has come" - Victor Hugo