A book on CU-SeeMe

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 17:30:11 -0400

A book on CU-SeeMe mainly written by Michael Sattler, with numerous
contributions by myself will be in stores by the end of September. Its in
its final production right now and has lots of pretty pictures and tons of
in depth discussions on setting up Mac and PC CU-SeeMe client software, and
setting up reflectors. The publisher is SAMS.

Enjoy it and buy lots of copies.

John Lauer