Re: My provider cut me off!!!

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 10:09:12 -0500 (CDT)

We have a dedicated 28.8k connection, running a reflector, but since we
don't get that many hits anways, we havent had a problem. As for
charging $500 month! Ugh. IN the near future most (if not all) telephone
companies will be offering internet access using ISDN or better, at rates
that most ISP's won't be able to compete.

email: alex@pathfinders.com
http: http://www.pathfinders.com
reflector: pathfinders.com