Re: proposal for finding people to chat with

John D. Lauer (johnlaue@umich.edu)
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 17:10:05 -0400

Check out the People Pages at http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/people.htm

This site has a list of CU-SeeMe users who generally leave CU-SeeMe open on
their desktop. Its pretty much what you say, except its more permanent. So
if you have a dial-up account you shouldn't submit your IP address because
your IP isn't static.