Re:CU-seeme with Hauppague's Win/TV-Celebrity-.....

dbergstedt@emtc.nbs.gov
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 12:37:58 -0500

>Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 19:15:15 -0500
>From: Douglas Cohen <douglas@artswire.org>
>To: "'CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu'" <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: CU-seeme with Hauppague's Win/TV-Celebrity- Is anything special needed to make it work?
>
>I've been trying to get CU-seeme to work on a Compaq Deskpro 5100 using =
>a Win/TV-Celebrity video capture card. The Celebrity works fine with =
>its Win/TV software, but it has yet to produce an image in a CU-seeme =
>window (the best it has done so far is a series of parallel vertical =
>lines). Has anyone else had this problem with the Celebrity card? =
>Could someone please give some troubleshooting ideas?

You need to switch from YUV to 8-bit video (may need to restart)

* David Bergstedt | *
* NBS EMTC/System Administrator | Some mornings, *
* email: dbergstedt@emtc.nbs.gov | it takes a while to get *
* voice: (608) 783-7550 X23 | booted up... *
* Web: http://www.emtc.nbs.gov/ | *