Re: The program won't work!

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 09:08:56 -0800 (PST)

You didn't say what kind of system you are using...(MAC, PC or??), but if it
is a PC/Windows arrangement, I had the EXACT same messages until I did the
following:

1. Figured out my IP address which I put into a file called "hosts" under
in the Trumpet/Winsock directory (make sure the path points to it
and this is the ONLY file by this name).

2. Ran the Trumpet Setup and put this same IP address in the first field
called IP Address.

I may not be too far along, but I can log into sites now & receive pics!

Good luck!!!!

Cliff

caperry@netcom.com