Re: SE100

Willem Scholten (willem@spl.org)
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 10:31:47 -0800 (PST)

The SE100 card works fine, and has been very stable for us for the past 3
month.

I will post a message in the next 48 hours of all the steps needed to
make it work, including one extra one which is ommited in the manual
pages of creative lab.

Also your best bad in making it work is to have no more then 12Mb of
memory in your machine, which is sufficant to run w 3.11 and tcp/ip
(trumpet etc) as CuSeeMe. The SE100 Maps 4Mb of memory below 16Mb and
the highest boundery to start is 13Mb boundery.

-Willem

(Center for Technology in the Public Library)
(willem@spl.org)