Re: Unable to Connect to any Reflector - a new twist

Julian Bishop (JulesUK@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 21:57:51 -0500

It seems from letters I recieved and other things I've read, Nat's
explanation being perhaps the best, that CU doesn't like the two IP
addresses my machine has when connected to my own LAN (no firewall)
and to the internet via PPP. Thanks for the help I recieved
though.

>When you installed the Lan card did you put TCP/IP on the lan card as well? If
>so perhaps CUSEEME doesn't like to have two paths to go out on, and chooses the
>LAN based one. If you don't need TCP/IP on your lan based card try turning it
>off.
>
>>Subject: Unable to Connect to any Reflector - a new twist
>>Author: JulesUK@ix.netcom.com at ww-internet
>>Date: 10/28/95 11:38 AM