Re: Recording to videotape

Mike Baranowski (mhb@netcom.com)
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 15:18:05 -0500

lucas@sun.mech.uq.oz.au wrote:

>I can fairly easily enough tape MY side of the conversation, but for later
>analysis of what actually happened during the meeting, both sides of the
>conversation are required to get the context of events right. Does anyone
>have any idea how to videotape the incoming CuSeeMe feed at the same time
>as the outgoing, on the same tape? Does it make it impossible if there are
>more than 2 participants? (likely in our case)
>
>Or should I revert to setting up another video camera focussed on my screen
>to get everything at once?

Michael:

I haven't tested this, but you should be able to configure the Mac to output
NTSC/composite via the AV port. In order to do this, look in the
Monitors/Options Control Panel. You might have to step your screen
resolution down to do this though. With this setup, you should be able to
connect a simple VCR and record in real time how the conference went.

Hope this helps....

-Mike Baranowski