Re: The right place for me

Gordon Pyle (gpyle@cwo.com)
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 13:25:53 -0700

At 10:54 AM 10/7/96 -0600, Regnier_Jane wrote:
>I wonder if someone could provide me with a list of reflectors or addresses
>that are appropriate for use for schools. I am very excited about the
>potential of CU-SEEME as an educational teleconferencing tool. I have not
>been able to use it at work because of a fire wall. I have installed the
>enhanced version at home and am getting video and sometimes a little audio.
>Last night I was learning how to make or answer a personal phone call in a
>group conference and received nudity in the return video. Is there something
>I should know when I go to a site that would tell me this is acceptable or
>allowed? It's never been mentioned in the books I've read. Are there
>articles or underground rules I need to know about? C'mon don't die laughing
>here. If I were showcasing this at work and this happened no one would buy
>this idea. Please forgive any naivete. Thanks in advance for you help.

Hi, if you get any serious responses from Sacramento, CA area, please tell
them the Sacramento Town Square at sactownsquare.com is coming online this
month and will be using a reflector to support public school teachers and
home schooler parents at different times.

Thanks,
Gordon
GroupSOFT 916-442-4821