(no subject)

Gordon Pyle (gpyle@cwo.com)
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 11:17:19 -0700

At 05:09 PM 10/8/96 +0000, Thomas Ackermann wrote:
>Hello,
>I was wondering if anybody has used CU-SeeMe while connecting to the
>Internet vie T-Online, (German Telekom internet provider).
>If so how can I establish a conference with another t-online user. The ip
>numbers are assigned dynamically. How can I find out my number.
>
>Any help will be appreciated.
>
>Thomas.
> Thomas Ackermann
>
> Lehrstuhl und Institut fuer Wasserbau und Wasserwirtschaft
> Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources Management
>
> RWTH Aachen
> Aachen University of Technology
> Kreuzherrenstr.
> 52056 Aachen
> Germany
>
> tel.: ..49-241-805270
> fax.: ..49-241-8888275
> e.mail: ackermann@iww.rwth-aachen.de
> www: http://www.iww.rwth-aachen.de/

hi! my method is to meet the other party on a reflector, click on their
name icon in the participants window to see the ip address. then you both
disconnect from the reflector and one of you connects to the other. also
you can both log onto the internet and then email the ip address for your
connection.

see ya'
gordon