Re: pricing

Alysa Bono (grumman@webspan.net)
Tue, 08 Oct 1996 14:41:21 -0400

Sorry Stephen and whoever else reads this. I was in such a rush before.
I am not starting from scratch. I would need the video capture board,
speakers, microphone, video camera, and a video capture board. I am
using a Windows based machine. It is a Compaq Prolinea 466. I have
everything else that I need. I would really appreciate your input on
what products are the best to get my feet wet with until I find out how
involved my company should get with all this. I see us very soon going
to confrence room videoconferencing. I just need something to show the
suits how this new technology works. Thanks for all your help, and if I
left out any information please let me know. Thank you, Alysa