Re: Can't CU or SeeMe

Rob Eldridge (rob.eldridge@ilinks.net)
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 22:17:04 -0700

Bill (Squeek),

Thanx so much for your helpful hints noted below. It's nice to
have a quicker fix, and great to know how to avoid the problem in the
first place! Hoping to CU-SeeMeSoon!
BTW, are you in Ithaca, NY. I went to that "other" school up there,
where we used *TV* cameras, 'stead of QuickCams,<G> Now, about that
chili recipe....

Regards, RoB