Re: VHS VIDEO CAMERA tb

Ulrich Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 22:33:56 +0100

> Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 08:14:00 -0500 (EST)
> From: Timothy Bowen <BOWEN@ipms.lmca.plh.af.mil>
> To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
> Subject: VHS VIDEO CAMERA tb

> How can I hookup my video camera in place of a quick cam?

Where is the problem? The tripod screw should be compatible!

In case I misunderstood your question, (which I cannot imagine
looking at your mailing address), you would probably need a frame
grabber card to convert the video signal (> ask your Phillips consumer goods
people what that is) into a digital signal digestable by your
computer.

Regards, Ulli
Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...

Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de
http://kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Ulrich.Kliegis/Welcome.html

Ulrich G. Kliegis Phone: +49 431 331144 Fax: +49 431 331146