Re: Basic CU & reflector problems - No Response??

Si Ballenger (sballen@cetlink.net)
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 01:27:14 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:10 PM 10/16/96 -0700, you wrote:
>At 09:39 AM 10/16/96 -0700, Harry wrote:
>>Guys!
>>
>>Is it that everyone's really busy and cant read/answer personal interest
>>stuff? Or is it that my basic questions aren't so basic after all??
>>
>>If you beleive it is TOO OBVIOUS, could ya at least point me to the DOC
>>you think I should have read?
>>

>I feel the same, except that I have put a reflector to NO AVAIL since users
>CANNOT log onto it SO WHY should I pursue CU-SeeMe technology? I don't care
>so much that there is a bug in the v4.00 reflector software BUT I AM PISSED
>that Cornell and White Pine could care less about FUCKING TELLING US!!!!!
>
>Just though I'd share. Have a nice day.

If you paid Cornell or White Pine for the software, then they should give
you some support fixing the problem. If you didn't pay any $$$ for it, maybe
then you two should start dating each other or something! ;-)