RE: Basic CU & reflector problems]

Jesus Arango (jarango@supernet.com.co)
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 13:55:43 -0500

I didn't know there was a reflector version for windows 95. where can I get it?

----------
From: Robert Lefebvre[SMTP:robert.lefebvre@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 1996 1:09 PM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Basic CU & reflector problems]

<<Message: Re: Basic CU & reflector problems>>
Sorry i dont have the answer ... But ! i have the same problem ...

I tried to set up a reflector on a HP-UX server 9000 S800 i have here
and had the same problem. i tried another reflector (the W95 version) on
a pentium machine and it worked fine ... same settings in the conf file.

So i think it could be a version or release or ... thing.

At least you know you are not alone ... hope this helped calm down a bit

:-)