Re: Basic CU & reflector problems]

Thierry Masson (tmasson@BayNetworks.COM)
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 10:08:24 -0700

Hello

My experience is that there is a bug in the latest version of the
Solaris reflector. Looking with a sniffer shows there is a
misunderstanding between the station and the reflector after a few
packets.

download the previous version of the reflector. It will work. Sorry, no
experience with Linux.

Thierry