Re: What is going wrong !!!!

Rod Upfold (rupfold@lambton.on.ca)
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 09:43:50 -0400 (EDT)

I have been on the list for some time.....it goes through a rash of
unsubscribing by people who don't know where to unsubscribe...stay on the
list....you learn alot....

* *
* Hint: Never use a VCR head cleaning tape..... *
* *
* Rod Upfold Audiovisual Department *
* Lambton College Sarnia, Ontario, Canada *
* P.O. Box 969 N7T 7K4 *
* Phone #: 1-519-542-7751....Ext: 282 *
* Fax #: 1-519-542-6667 *
* E-mail: rupfold@lambton.on.ca *