Re: PC Laptop & QuickCam

D. A. Barry (barry@cwr.uwa.edu.au)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 00:29:14 +0800 (WST)

Hi, I have a Gateway 2000 Solo Notebook (90 Mhz, 16 Mg Ram). I've used
CU-SeeMe (White Pine version) and a color Quickcam (although not together
yet -- but I don't envisage any problems). Unfortunately, you hve to
attach a keyboard to get the camera working (and avoid the KEYBOARD
FAILURE on bootup scenario). Andrew Barry