Re: Freeware vs. Whitepine ?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:36:48 -0500

At 12:56 AM 10/24/96 -0400, you wrote:

>I also forgot to mention that WP overwrites your Cornell cuseeme.ini
>which is a real pain in an unpleasant place. It's beyond me why the WP
>isn't a bit more considerate about that.
>
>Regards,
>Jackie

No Kidding! I've complained about that to both Cornell and White Pine, and
have yet to get a response from either of them regarding this issue.

Come on, guys...fix this so we can use both versions without the hasles of
keeping the two INI files under different names, and swapping them by hand.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe