Re: FREEZU-freezeme

Kenny Hannah (khannah@netten.net)
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 09:10:37 -0500

Hugo.Pereira@mail.sky.com.br wrote:

> Listen:
> Why do almost everybody get errors with CU-seeme and Enhanced CU-seeme?
> Everybody who use QuickCam (including me) have problems. The system is
> always halting. What are we doing wrong?
> Which system we are supposed to use?
> mine is:
> 586dx133mhz
> 16mb ram
> 1mb trident 640x480x16.777.216
> win95
> QuickCam Color
> Both CU-seeme versions
> Sound Blaster 16
> USRobotics 33.600 bps
>
> Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
> If it's in a faq or home-page? if yes, tell me the location, please.
> RECEIVED WHEN YOU JOINED THE LIST!!!
>
> hugo pereira, rio de janeiro, brazil.

Hi Hugo,

I have the exact same configuration as you have (except I have 24 meg of
ram) and
I really haven't had any problems with WP or Free Cornell version.
Except for setting it up incorrectly in the beginning.
What kind of problems are you having? Maybe hardware instead of
software.

Kenny Hannah, Memphis, TN (USA).