Re: memory/disk requirements for UNIX reflector?

Rl Sandoval (rsandova@whro.org)
Sun, 26 Oct 1980 12:09:43 -0800

Amen to the wizzard! Yeah. And the best part is that you made the scum
without resorting to mundane expletives as so many others on this list
are prone to, when intelligent replies (such as yours) don't readily come
to mind.