Re: Freeware vs. Whitepine ?

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 06:28:49 -0600 (CST)

> On Mon, 28 Oct 1996, Joe Price wrote:
>
> > Thanks for getting to us on this. You shouldn't concern yourself with the
> > invert gray-scale box. That was an old workaround for certain older video
> > capture software that used to be on the market that had a bug regarding
> > broadcasting video in negative format. In future releases we will be
> > removing this little feature as it is long since unnecessary.
>
> IT WOULD BE A HUGE MISTAKE TO REMOVE THIS FEATURE !!!!!!
>
> THE CAMERA I AM USING REQUIRES IT !!!!!!!!!

Same here, they aren't gonna remove the invert grayscale checkbox are
they? Half the cards I know to function relies on the invert gray
checkbox (even though it doesnt seem to stay checked.) Unless you use
CUDOODLE this is very important.

The Intel Smart Video Recorder Pro requires it, we have 2 of them. (The
ISVRPRO can do the high capture rate for great lan videoconferencing!)

alex