Re: Snappy 2.0 is FINALLY out!!! Can it do better CU-SeeMe now?

relkay01@fiu.edu
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 19:20:36 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, F. Kevin Feeney wrote:

> Whoa - does this imply that I can use the snappy with cu-seeme? I had been
> looking at the preview screen, which is sort of motion video, and wondering
> if that couldn't be used with CUSM - has someone done it? I'd love any
> pointers to places that talk about using snappy with CUSM. Can you give me
> any information?

Yep. Very few people are aware of the fact that CUDoodle will make many
capture devices which aren't normally supposed to do
multiple-frames-per-second captures into just that.

http://linux.pathfinders.com/pathfind/cuseeme/cutilities.html
CU-SeeMe utils (CUDoodle and CUDoodle Assistant). Get them and read the
documentations.

And here's some more info, much more info specific to Snappy users.