More Info -- RE: error type 11

Tom Algoe (tjalgoe@ag.net)
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:52:04 -0500

Sorry for the lack of info - here's the rest:
The system is a Performa 6115CD running 7.5.3 with 16MB ram and running
RamDoubler as the virtual memory system. Not sure about L2 cache - but
nothing added. (I've turned off Ram Doubler and still get the error)

I understand about the color cam not being supported, but it is a strange
error. About 70% of the time it throws the error other times it runs just
fine. All the time the settings are the same and no other apps are running.

Anyhow, thanks for all of your responses.