Re: video for job interviewing

Gary Dietz (gdietz@wpine.com)
Wed, 01 Oct 1997 09:01:04 -0400

Tom,

I suggest these places:

The Global Schoolhouse Network may be willing to give you some time,
perhaps low cost, perhaps free. Ask them. See www.gsn.org

Powerscourt has a series of commericial Reflectors and MeetingPoint servers
for rent. They are VERY reasonable for monthly hosting of private
conference rooms, and will provide some level of tech support. See
www.refland.com

Some local and national ISPs are starting to test and rollout MeetingPoint
as a commerical service. I suggest e-mailing your local or national ISP
and asking them if they are currently on board.

If these avenues fail, contact me directly and I'll see what we can do for
you here at White Pine--no promises(<=== This is not an open invite for
free private conferences people!)

Regards,

Gary

--
/\/\ Gary Dietz  White Pine Software, Inc./\/\/\/\/\/\
     Product Manager, Vertical Solutions