Re: video for job interviewing

Gary Garber (garyg1@airmail.net)
Wed, 01 Oct 1997 11:55:38 -0500

You know, in Dallas, we have some "Internet Cafe" type coffee shops which
have Internet connectivity charged by the hour (don't know the rates, but my
guess is that it's very reasonable). Many of the machines have Connectix
Quick Cam's attached and they could be used for video conferencing.

If you need more info, email me, and I'll stop by and get rates for you.

Good application for the technology!

Regards,
Gary