Re: SUMMARY: ab switch problem.

Ross Binnie (dianaros@vianet.on.ca)
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:11:20 -0400

I use a mechanical AB switch in the same application and it works ok.
Actually I have another T switch downline for 2 printers. The port to
switch cable is very short (about 2'). Switch is made in China. Model
DS252, Importer Startech Computer Accessories Ltd. London Ontario, N6A 1R8.
Selling price varries, I paid CDN$20.00 .
Have had IRQ probs up to here, so tend to stick with the simplest method of
getting things done.

Ross