Re: Recording CU-Sessions and Color QC' Refurbs

Sun, 05 Oct 1997 18:22:59 +0100

Brian Dowtin wrote:
> Shareware program called HyperCam (search for it)
The shareware version is for the garbage, because there is a sign
printed on the video frame. I prefer SNAGIT.

See links for video processing (and SNAGIT and HYPERCAM) at
http://home.pages.de/~h/audiovis.html

All about ICQ, CU refs and Iphone user dirs:
http://home.pages.de/~contact2
All about CU-SEEME, Iphones:
http://home.pages.de/~h/cuseeme.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphone2.html
http://home.pages.de/~h/iphones.html

Sincerely
Rolf

--
      /   /   /  Alone on the data highway...
    /       /    like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen