Re: FW: Quickcam capture size

Tue, 14 Oct 1997 15:05:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Roy Forsstrom wrote:
> I'm running NT 40 with b/w quickcam. I installed the cuseeme software thi=
s am and=20
> it worked fine UNTIL I tried the small video capture setting. A message b=
ox came up
> saying "Not valid capture setting" and then the program crashed. That's b=
een the
> case ever since.=20

A recent post by Bill Woodland fixes this... This in regards to using
regedit to edit the registry and delete a key...
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 21:32:56 -0500
From: "Bill Woodland (Squeek)" <wcw@bga.com>
Subject: Re: dr watson error on latest release..

I dug around in my old email and found where Steve Hoffman had the same
problem and fixed it. Try this:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SYSTEM->CurrentControlSet->Services->quickcam->Paramete=
rs

Delete the CU-SEEME key entry from this section, then restart CU-SeeMe.