Re: Question on forcing IP address in win95

bj (myjett@myriad.net)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:02:26 -0500

Well Nick, you caught me. I too use Linux about 99.999%
of the time.

Linux is dependably & cooperative, it just requires firing up a
few neurons to configure and install new stuff.

On those days when using even a few neurons is asking too
much, I drop back to W95 and let the OS do my work for me.

Cornel CU-seeme-linux works great for receiving, but I was
put off by transmitting images. I understood you need an
X-Window grabber in linux, cu-seem-linux doesn't connect
direct to my quickcam.

Am I on the wrong track ?