Re: tiles windows

Fri, 17 Oct 1997 10:45:52 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Bill Gunneson wrote:
> I have the latest version of the cornell program and the windows are all
> tiled one over the top of the other. Anyone know how to untile them? I
> asked this question a couple of months ago and never got a response.
> Thanks!

I assume you have the latest Cornell WINDOWS version? You can try going
into View -> Preferences and uncheck Open Video Windows Automatically.

Then when you open one window, you can position it where you want...Open
another window and position it where you want, etc...Then exit the program
cleanly and it should save the locations of your windows.

Even if they are tiled on top of each other, you should be able to
manually move them. So just move each window manually till they are no
longer tiled. I believe the window positions are stored in your windows
directory as cu-seeme.ini so you can also try deleting that file.