Re: tiles windows

Fri, 17 Oct 1997 20:29:46 -0500

Bill Gunneson wrote:

> I have the latest version of the cornell program and the windows are
> all tiled one over the top of the other. Anyone know how to untile
> them? I asked this question a couple of months ago and never got a
> response. Thanks!
> Bill
In the upper right hand corner you will find an X. Click on it to close
the window. Click on the minus sign to minimumize (store) it to the
taskbar. Click on the icon in the taskbar to bring the window back.
Click on the little box in the middle to interchangeable fullscreen or
maximumize the window. When the middle box appears like two squares
overlapping, you are at fullscreen. A single square indicates you are in
maximum. In maximum, you can put your cursor on the lower right corner,
hold the left button down and slide the window to the desired size.
Release the button to maintain a selected size. The colored bar at the
top of the window is like a handle. You can click and hold while moving
the cursor to move the window where you want it.
Again, there are four possible statuses for your window: closed,
minimumized, maximumized and fullscreen. Keep the window in maximum to
get the most control. In that mode, the center box in the upper right
corner will look like one little square.

I that what you wanted to know? Are there any more questions?