Re: Cu SeeMe?

Sat, 18 Oct 1997 06:10:10 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, oreoboy wrote:
> Would you suggest I buy CuSeeMe from the store or just download it? It
> seems to be sold for the same price either way. Perhaps the shrink wrap
> version is CD-ROM and has some free(?) neat programs(?)

The 3.0 version that I got came on CDrom...and yeah, it has a few other
things on it but nothing really big. It came with CUDoodle, Face-It demo,
Richard Cekal's CUSDIAL CU dialer, and adobe acrobat reader...
It also came with a demo detailing other White Pine products..but nothing
special about it really.

It's nice to have a cdrom copy of it though in case something goes
bad. It also saves you the time of having to download it (about an hour
or so at 28.8kbps).