Re: Re Frame rate and resolution

Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:14:41 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Ross Binnie wrote:
> Attached is a message from another forum that defines the problems of
> sending and receiving images at
> high frame rates over the internet or over regular phone lines.

I see someone else has been reading from comp.dcom.videoconf besides me
:)
There's a lot of good general information there about video conferencing
that isn't CU-SeeMe specific. The CU-SeeMe traffic seems to come in
waves, but lately there's been a lot of talk about H.323 and standards.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any participation from White Pine employees
in it. A lot of talk has popped up about their MeetingPoint reflector
there.