Re: Captivator Pro advice

Rob Fleetwood (robfleet@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:57:15 -0700

Brian Dowtin wrote:

> About the capitvator pro ...
> I don't have one, but have some things you can look at to
> check the wierd screens..

This is from a message I received directly from VideoLogic who
manufacture the Captivator Pro...
It dates from May '96 so may not still be the case but you may want to
contact them at the number they provided below. Hopes this helps.
__________
Captivator Pro will not work with CUSeeMe. CUSeeMe requires Video for
Windows Preview Mode which is not supported by Captivator Pro. In
any
other respects, Captivator Pro will do the same as Captivator.
Captivator Pro though needs to connect to your graphics card via
VMC
(Vesa Media Channel).
We are not manufacturing any more Captivator cards, but we still
have
stock that we are selling. If you have problems find a dealer that
is
still selling Captivator, contact our US sales office on
sales_usa@videologic.com, te;@ 415 875 0606.