Re: White Pine CUSeeMe 3.1 dll version conflicts?

Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:52:31 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Wayne Fisher wrote:
> The strange thing is, with any version of White Pine's CU installed, I
> receive a general protection fault in msvcrt.dll when I exit Internet
> Phone 4.5. It appears as if the install of any version of white pine's
> cuseeme places a version of msvcrt.dll in /windows/system which differs
> from the versionf of msvcrt.dll which allows Internet Phone 4.5 to work
> properly without any GPF's. Anyone have any ideas on how I could get
> this problem corrected? Anyone on the list have both applications
> installed and running without error?

I'm not sure what that specific DLL does, but I'll be more than happy to
email you the DLL I have...perhaps reinstalling IPhone 4.5 over the White
Pine version would do the trick. I believe I've run IPhone 4.5 since
installing the 3.1 preview version..I'll make sure when I can get home.

If it's keeping control of the capture card, you can try running WPS
(http://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/~WCW/wps.zip) and deactivating the capture
card driver so that crashes don't force you to reboot to use video again.