Re: Adult Lists

Sat, 25 Oct 1997 15:52:09 -0500

Laura Gee wrote:

> How d I find lists of adults using cuseeme and haw do I use
> 'reflector' sites and what exactly ARE reflector sites.
>
> Can anyone help me please
>
> Thanks
>
> Laura
There are several places where you can get lists, but my preference is
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/streak/scan
I don't know how you find "adult". Some adults are more immature than
some of the young people I talk to. The best way to find your "niche" is
to explore.
A reflector is an internet site that is set up to recieve your signal
along with others, then bounce them all back. The important thing for
you to know is their "IP" numbers. This is analogous to an address. The
Streak's Scanner will explain how you can import these to your computer.
Mark L. Bardenwerper #:?)
Technology...thoughtfully...responsibly.