Re: Refs or no refs

Ross Binnie (dianaros@vianet.on.ca)
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:36:46 -0500

Rolf Hemmerling <hemmerling@geocities.com> comments about a few busy
reflectors while others are unused.

Yesterday I spent several hours checking many reflector sites. Only a few
had a traffic, while most were available but unused. It seems that if 2
people link up at one of these vacant sites, others soon surf in and the
site will be busy for a while.=20
I wish more women were interested in Cu. There are a lot of males but onl=
a very small number of females on at any one time.

Ross
<dianaros@vianet.on.ca>