Re: Streak´s phonebook, Sellout of WP to M$ ?

Tue, 28 Oct 1997 06:15:39 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, Rolf Hemmerling wrote:
> No, I requested that a "copy" of the list generated on a key day is
> included as default phonebook for the shipped (shareware and full)
> version of the WP clients.

I'd rather have a link to the URL...you reduce the functionality of the
scanner if you just capture it on a "key day".
If you do that, the scanner becomes just another static reflector list.
The key is the ability to grab the scanner ANY day and see which
reflectors are active.

What they have now is fairly acceptable...there's a link to the scanner
from the 3.0 cdrom.