Re: White Pine Meeting Point Conferencing Server at 204.64.168.209

ike relucio (ike_relucio@cyberdude.com)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:50:37 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BCE3F3.E8BFE720

you can edit the registry to configure windows NT to auto-login with a =
default user id. Be advised that with this hack, the id's password will =
be stored in the clear in the registry. I got this from the Windows NT =
Server Resource Kit:

Registry Value Entries for Winlogon

Windows NT Settings that control the way in which the logon process =
behaves are contained in the following Registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\Windows NT\ =
CurrentVersion\Winlogon

The following value entries are found in this subkey:
- AutoAdminLogon. Enables the automatic logon feature. Add the =
DefaultUserName and DefaultPassword value entries to use this feature. =
By default, this value entry is not added to the Registry. Use the value =
of 1 to enable this feature, bypassing the Ctrl+Alt+Del process during =
system startup. (REG_SZ)
- DefaultPassword. Includes the password for the user listed under =
DefaultUserName when you enable the AutoAdminLogon feature. By default, =
this value entry is not included in the Registry. (REG_SZ)
- DefaultUserName. Includes user name of the last person who logged on =
to that computer. (REG_SZ)