We are all on an "extended demo"

Wed, 29 Oct 1997 07:09:53 +0100

Gary Dietz wrote:
> Now that you've basically said you haven't even bought a legal client
> from White Pine, you are on an "extended demo" I'm not answering your >=
questions anymore. Use the freeware and complain to the Cornell
> support department (;-)
Gary.. aren=B4t we all on an "extended demo" even if we pay for software =
?
The next update of any software is always promised, announced or
expected soon and very often it is not free !

We all live in a yellow, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.
We are all on our demo tour, extended demo tour, extended demo tour...

The 80th were the piracy=B4s heaven, the 90th opened paradise for
"extended demo" tour tourists like I am :-). Take it easy !

Sincerely
Rolf

--=20
/ / / Alone on the data highway...
/ / like on an allee in Hannover-Herrenhausen
/ / / Rolf Hemmerling, Germany
/ / http://home.pages.de/~rolf.hemmerling/