Text for lurkers? (addition)

thommy (thommy@symantec.com)
Mon, 12 Sep 1994 16:00:38 -0400

Speaking of scrolling text, how _does_ one scroll text on a
Windows-based system? And I've also seen still shots with the
scrolling text....

Thom

Subject: Text for lurkers?
Author: Ryan D Hose <ryandhoz@umich.edu> at INTERNET
Date: 9/12/94 10:16 AM

I finally got my program to work and hooked up to the Cornell alternate
reflector the other day. I saw mutliple windows, and I also saw a few
windows that appeared to be sending no video images, but still had text
scrolling across the bottom. I was wondering if it is possible for a
lurker to do the same - that is, set up a window that could only send
text. Any thoughts?

/Ryan M Garcia/ ryandhoz@umich.edu /Only you can prevent forest fires. /
/ aka / / -Smokey /
/ Ryan D Hose / Buy 1, get 1 free /Give a Hoot, don't pollute! -Woodsy/